Wednesday 15 February 2012

SoMe

One thing that I have been getting really into these days are various social media, from Tumblr, Path, Twitter to the newest fun thing - Pinterest! It is brilliant as now I am using various computers and are planning to buy a new one so all my favorite pictures and links can be stored there, it is a online bookmark and folder tool that is shared with others and you get inspiration from what others pin as well. I thought that it seemed quite unnecessary at first as I have plenty of accounts now and feel like my online life is soon living its own life! I've had a clean up and hope I have somewhat control, as mentioned before I like to keep my life a bit separate for different purposes.

So my Twitter account is linked to my Pinterest account now, I posted a tweet today about an interesting article that I found on Pinterest - it explains why it is so popular even if we have all these other Social Media to keep us occupied, has something to do with that we show who we want to be - not who we are trying to be perceived as via Facebook or Twitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment