Tuesday 4 January 2011

Boxes and Denmark

Why are the Danes so good with colorful boxes? Two of the nicest sites that sell boxes are danish, first one that probably most know about is House Doctor, I just love their whole catalogue, they don't sell directly from the web but through different dealers, I tried to find some of their more colorful stuff in our nearest 'shabby chic' shop but they wouldnt take it in.
House Doctor

Just look at these pictures!
House Doctor



Another one is Rie Elise Larsen, the boxes below, same style and beautiful!

Rie Elise Larsen

Finally some inspiration from a lovely fabric shop called Stoff & Stil, I was planning to buy lots of fabric and make colorful pillows for our sofa, just havent really managed to get that far yet. Strange that. I have designated a room for the sewing machine and everything is ready for me to get started. I have only managed to make some curtains yet (in the easiest possible way). Oh - and I when I saw the picture with the deck chairs I remembered that I actually did that! I painted the old ones inherited from my grandma white and stapled on a red and white striped fabric! At least one of them is comfortable;)

No comments:

Post a Comment