Friday 25 November 2011

Linocut





I am finally finishing my linocut project, I have planned to make christmas gifts of it, will make a family tree print and give to my sister and brother. Have not decided yet if I will print the family tree on the print it self of make it a transparent sheet on top. I will also make Bookplates as I mentioned here previously - has just taken a bit of time, ahem - almost been a year now.. I had a plan to do lots of creative projects this year but has not gotten very far - hopefully I'll finish these things before Christmas at least.

Speaking of Christmas, just did some shopping and have sorted out a few of the gifts already. Even for my husband and my sister which is normally the most difficult ones! Since this will be the first Christmas as a family of three (!) I have bought Christmas stockings that I will decorate from Panduro with gingerbread figures, and I have small paper-bags that me and my husband fill with a little something for each other and we open every second day. I do love the pre-Christmas time! Have planned for a get together with some of my friends where we will make cookies and and drink mulled wine.

I am really glad we have the Christmas to look forward to in these dark winter times, now we are having a storm outside and I hope the large trees outside our house still will be there tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment